Poster Submission will open on 1 September 2021.
Abstract submissions deadline
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form.
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts are accepted only for a poster presentation.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Please prepare the text according to the structure: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Literature, and possibly Acknowledgements.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, please contact us at email address above, any time before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by TBA.
- The presenting author of a selected abstract commits himself/herself to attend the FECAVA 2022 and present the abstract in the poster session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.