Instructions for poster presentations
The poster section will be located at the end of the Exhibition Area on the 2nd floor.
Best Poster Award
The Scientific Committee will select the winner of the best poster.
Presenting authors or co-authors are asked to be present at the poster session on Saturday, 11 June 2022 from 13:30–14:00.
The winner will receive a complimentary registration to the next FECAVA Congress.
All posters will be presented in a “paper” format.
The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:
Size of the construction
200 cm (height) × 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster):
180 cm (height) × 97 cm (width)
- To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 95 cm (37.40 inches) in width and 100 cm (39.40 inches) in length.
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Conference staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers.
- If you are preparing your poster using MS PowerPoint, please download the PPT template.
- If you are preparing your poster using another programme (AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator etc.), please download the header (PNG format, PDF format) and the instructions on layout, font style and margins.
- For an example of a poster formatted in accordance with the template click here.
- Please print your poster and bring it with you to the Congress. No poster printing service is provided by the organizers.
Poster mounting time
Wednesday, 8 June 2022, 16:00–17:00
Thursday, 9 June 2022, 08:00–09:00
Poster removal time
Saturday, 11 June 2022, 15:30–17:00
There will be no organized or moderated discussions over posters. The presenting author should be available near the poster during the lunch time and/or coffee breaks to discuss his/her poster with interested colleagues.
If this is not possible, we request the authors to leave a note on the poster indicating the times when they will be present at the board.