Abstracts of the Invited talks
Abstracts of the invited talks (speakers' notes) will be available to all FECAVA 2022 participants on the congress website in conference proceedings PDF file and Speakers' notes page.
The deadline for sending the abstracts (speakers' notes) is 13 May 2022.
- The abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be completed on the prescribed form. It is possible to choose one of the defined formats:
- Any illustrations, charts and/or photographs can be included
- In case you have more presentations, please send the files separately for each presentation.
- You can submit your abstract via the online form (no pictures can be included)
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references cannot be included in the online form.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your abstract submitted via the online form are necessary, please contact us at e-mail address above. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Abstracts (speakers' notes) should be sent via the above mentioned online form (no pictures can be included) or to the conference secretariat at email@example.com (pictures can be included)
- The abstract must contain the following elements:
- Title of the lecture
- Name of the presenting author, including institution
- Name of co-authors, including institution
- Abstract text. For the purposes of proceedings, there is no limit on the length of the text. Tables, graphs and figures may not be used
- List of references, if used
- You can use the attached templates to create abstracts.
The deadline for sending the full presentations is 6 May 2022.
- Presentations will not be published anywhere but will only used for the translation to the Czech language.
- You can send your presentations to the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can use the attached congress templates to create your presentations.